Since 2008, Projektni biro P45 d.o.o. has been authorized by the State Geodetic Administration to perform the activities of state surveying and the property cadastre in the Republic of Croatia.
The vision and objectives in this segment of our work are achieved by continuously investing in development of land surveying activities by using high quality instruments, modern computer equipment, software solutions and additional professional training of employees.
In addition to standard surveying services related to design, supervision and construction of infrastructure structures we also offer the services of:
- Photogrammetric measurements
- Aerial laser scanning (LiDAR)
- Aerial drone surveys (surveying services and inspectional supervision)
We deliver all final products in different formats, as requested by the clients.
List of important services in the last 10 years:
- Surveying supervision during construction of a part of D66 State Road, Šijana Roundabout
- Surveying supervision during construction of the D427 State Road, Marčelji Interchange (new A7) – Viškovo – Rujevica Interchange (A7)
- Surveying supervision during construction of Podravina Y, section Gradec – Kloštar Vojakovački
- Preparation of geodetic support documents, plot studies and survey reports on incomplete land acquisition for construction, reconstruction and rehabilitation projects in Croatia
- Preparation of geodetic support documents for Škrljevo – Jurdani Railway Line project
- Preparation of geodetic support documents for road construction and reconstruction projects in Georgia
- Surveying works on the construction of Remetinec Roundabout – underway